Tuesday 3 September 2013

Lee Stafford and No heat challenge results!

So my lovlies...it has almost been 30 days since I used a pair of straighteners on my lovely locks (only two days short). 

So I straightened my hair last night and I am AMAZED at the results. Besides from the length, which I will show you below, my hair is just so much more healthier. Its shiny and easy to deal with. I am beginnings to love my natural curl and think it will look amazing when I have longer hair. 

So here are the length results...

Sorry about the quality of my photo I am a little ill and couldn't really be bothered editing it to a T. BUT ONE WHOLE INCH....what the? I will definitely be using my straighteners much much less! 
The past week was really hard to not grab the straighteners and get my straight hair back! And when I did straighten my hair it felt so limp and lifeless, something I have never noticed before.

So whats in store for the next month with my hair?

I am STILL using my Lee Stafford Growth Leave In Treatment every-time I wash my hair, twice weekly, for only 5 minutes. This treatment really makes my hair so silky and soft. Not sure if it takes part in the growth of my hair but I still love the product.

Not using straighteners all the time, only on special occasions or when I feel I need to feel extra glam.

Still taking my biotin and vitamin D! 


Please comment if you like or dislike anything I have said in this post, I would LOOOOOVE to hear your opinions! And maybe some hair growing tips if you have any.

Have a lovely day my lovelies!

Liza x







No comments:

Post a Comment